Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Fugly Post

So no one likes to read the first post of the blog. It's boring and all around generally sucks, so I'm trying to keep this one short to make this easier on y'all...

My life halfway sucks right now. I have no direction and absolutely no motivation to do anything about this. I work in a furniture store right now and hate it. I have no clue what I want to do when I grow up, but I know it's not this.

There are bright spots though. I have a boyfriend that I adore. I believe love means that you can let yourself go and get wickedly fat. He disagrees.

I have the coolest cat in the world. I love him more than my boyfriend and after a long day at the furniture store, I'd rather cuddle with the cat than with my boyfriend. Luckily, my boyfriend would rather play his video games anyways.

More to come from my dysfunctional life...

1 comment:

Nancy K. said...

Oh, my!

Great blog title!